Festive Bar Cart ~ Halloween Edition
It's time to get spooky!!! Let's transform our Bar Cart for Halloween!
In our last blog post, we walked you through our Halloween Charcuterie, today we're moving onto our Bar Cart.
October is a month filled with Halloween festivities, creepy home decor, pumpkin-flavored treats and some devilishly
tasty cocktails! So, where's the best place to shake and stir up said drinks at home? A Halloween-themed bar cart, of course!
Transforming a bar cart for Halloween is all about accessorizing your booze cart into a full on "boos" cart for this spooky season.
Let's begin with a clean slate and gather all of your favorite themed materials, Oh! and don't you forget Mr. Skeleton, he's definitely making an appearance.
Decorating only takes a few minutes once you have everything. Our entire look was extremely affordable. You can grab a lot of the decor pieces at the dollar store, amazon, Michaels or target!
We hope this inspires you to add a little spooky styling to your home.
- Mr.Skeleton: You can find this on amazon or Michaels.
- Gravestones: We found this gem at the dollar store.
- Apothecary Jar packed with gummy body parts.
- Halloween themed wine: We picked up the 19 Crimes - The Banished Dark Red Blend Wine at Ralphs.
Go-To Fall Cocktails:
You can't go wrong with champagne, wine and liquor! Go for dark colored spirits since it's Halloween.
You want to make sure you have tons and tons of options and make sure it's whatever your guests prefer.
Keys to perfecting your bar cart:
- Instead of using real flowers, we added black twigs and calla lilies to go with the theme.
- Use apothecary jars to display your sugary offerings.
- It's all in the details! Find unique pieces that make a statement.
- Don't break your bank. There are so many great pieces you can find for an affordable price.
That’s it guys, super easy and simple. Now it’s time to get your Boo's-On. Drink up witches, and have a safe and fun Halloween.