Manna Kadar Beauty (MKB) is a prestige cosmetics company founded on the principle of keeping “Beauty Simplified.” In six years, MKB has expanded internationally to over 25 countries and is a paving the way for the next generation of beauty.
We are seeking dynamic individuals with a love of beauty and a stellar business acumen. At Manna Kadar Beauty, each team member is encouraged to cultivate their strengths and work in a team environment for optimal results. This entrepreneurial environment is constantly evolving with each person wearing multiple hats to get the job done!
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Relationship Manager is responsible for managing a large portfolio of clients in addition to creating and driving a fast growing & profitable client base for new and existing customers. S/he will understand the strategic vision, product strategy and business objectives of the brand and maximize the channel within these broader company objectives. The Account Manager will be a “Brand Steward," ensuring all product, communications and initiatives align with the brand directive, global strategy and calendar. The Account Manager will regularly conduct market and competitive analysis and use those insights to assist the company in identifying market needs, developing launch plans, promotions and strategies to maximize product performance and drive sales for key clients. S/he will be responsible for tracking product launch performance, and ensure targeted milestones are met on time. The Account Manager will manage the development of brand assets, collateral materials, video/animation production and visual merchandising and any other elements based on the needs of the brand. This person will also be responsible for managing and developing business relationships with buyers and a variety of distribution channels.
Operations Tasks include building processes and relationships, be highly analytical and able to translate data into customer-driven business practices. A strong background that combines both market place operations and strategic planning is essential. Experience in chain supply management, forecasting/demand planning, cost management and negotiation, direct interaction with manufacturers, regulatory and compliance, management for warehouse distribution and experience in dealing with external suppliers (contract fillers, packaging suppliers, raw material suppliers) are all important aspects of the day to day activities of the job. A team player who is willing to work and roll up their sleeves and not just manage others, but help on all levels when needed.
- Prepare, position and present new viable clients to brick and mortar, home shopping, ecommerce and catalog shopping both nationally and internationally for consideration
- Manage brand’s daily activity in collaboration with buying teams.
- Coordinate ongoing retailer marketing plans/calendars to include promotional programs, in-store sales support, new product launches, holiday offers, social and digital engagement
- Drive marketing plan as it ladders up to the global plan, including forecasting, analyzing P&L
- Help define the launch strategy for retailer and help identify or develop exclusive products or programs to drive sales.
- Update weekly status reports and lead weekly client calls
- Keep track of sales, create projections, etc.
- Manage sampling box programs.
- Gain new buyer contacts
- Create timelines specific to each client and project manage these timelines
- Quickly learn the products, staff culture and operational needs.
- Develop approach, processes and best practices to improve and scale fulfillment and shipping efforts.
- Build more automation to project and forecast needs as it relates to purchasing.
- In parallel, systematically analyze options for integrated supply, manufacturing and fulfillment operations.
- Create a comprehensive process/system for demand planning of all SKUs and shipments.
- Working with the Operations Manager to manage and optimize all aspects of warehousing, assembly, kitting, and distribution.
- Plan long-range labor needs based on sales forecasts and input from management. Interact with upper management to establish goals and make recommendations to senior management on programs to improve operations
- Responsible for products moving from purchasing to production and finally to warehouse.
- Build a plan to become EU compliant with a select group of sku’s and have knowledge in this area.
- Detail oriented and extremely organized, with strong project management, P & L and metrics analysis.
- Possesses strong leadership qualities and ability to manage and motive the team.
- Ensure workplace safety and compliance adherence.
- Recommend, develop and implement changes in fulfillment operations, processes, and systems as directed.
- Knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) along with real hands-on experience with data base management systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years in beauty
- Proven experience and advancement with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Passion for helping grow a business and believes that delivering a quality product to the customer doesn’t end until the beautifully packaged product reaches the customer's door.
- Management skills are required with particular emphasis on leadership, supervision, and motivation and planning.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- Advance understanding of Excel is required and experience with QuickBooks and CRM systems a plus
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org