The Beauty Of Success, Business Simplified: Part 6
People are always asking Founder/CEO Manna Kadar for advice on how to be successful in business and how she juggle it all?
Let’s dive into the 6th part of our Secrets for Success video series, where Manna discusses how THE JUGGLE IS REAL!
Video Link Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwQIjQZ--SM
Wife, Mom, CEO! How does Manna juggle her multiple roles while running a successful small business?
In this video, Manna taps into the points below:
- What's your one thing for the day and what do you need to accomplish?
- Need to do VS Have to do
- Forget Perfectionism and give yourself grace
- Focus on the most important things for your family, all else is secondary
- Organize your schedule with not only work but family time, alone time, and girl time. It's super important to block time for everyone and everything. Manna blocks time in her busy schedule for her buyer meetings, teammates, her family, friends, social life, charity organization, and solo staycations....because it is necessary.
- Plans without organization can get chaotic, so schedule everything.
- Keeping a super organized schedule has allowed Manna to prioritize her task, so that she can focus on the themes that drive growth to her business and making quality time for her loved ones.
We all need this! As a momma of 2 under 5 and a dogmom + wife. Life can get a little crazy, but there is so much beauty and fun in it all. You got this!!!